Thursday, April 26, 2012

104 N. 7th / Faile

faile tile2 Well, well, well - hello! SO - I had a baby boy! He's a beauty and I'll share my story and photos here real soon. But I have to say, this whole two kids thing is NO JOKE. One child is a breeze. Seriously. But our son is a beauty and Lyla Belle is an amazing big sister. More on this front later....

I'm really just popping in quick to spread the love on a new project my husband just completed. Faile tiled a building on N. 7th in Williamsburg. If you're in the hood, be sure to check it out. It's really beautiful. And here is a nice little video about their process and some past works. It's super inspiring.



Check out the video! And photos!

faile tile3 faile tile1

video from vice and photos from faile

4 comments:

bedroom decor said...

HI
thoughtful day
Really Fantastic posts in this post there are many information about what i need.
thank you!

minifrenchie said...

congrats on your baby boy! I am in complete jaw dropping awe at the beauty of the wall. thanks for sharing :)

Sister Disco said...

I walked past them working on this one day and thought it was so awesome. Happy to see the full story and final product. Looks fantastic!
Lauren

My Love Wedding Ring said...

Congratulations!! But yes, the move from one to two is a shock to the system :) As for the tile wall - wow it is amazing!!