Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sunday Suppers Logo


Have you seen the new Sunday Suppers site? I'm so happy that it has finally launched, and it looks fabulous!

I wanted to share with you the logo I created for Sunday Suppers. Last year, shortly after Karen had her first Sunday Supper she approached me to design the identity. I came up with many logos, but this one was the keeper and I'm super proud of it. I can't wait to show you the rest of her branding materials that I designed at a later time.

Amanda of Hi Design (& 100 Layer Cake - I know, talented lady right?) designed the new Sunday Suppers site and it looks absolutely fabulous! I feel so lucky to be associated with these talented gals!

6 comments:

Julie and Luke said...

This is truly spectacular design! I LOVE the logo and your style. Do you typically draw out your designs yourself and get them into digital format or do you use vector illustrations? Great work!

size too small said...

i haven't seen it yet! thanks for the reminder!

Cath said...

Love the logo! What an amazing opportunity to work on such a cool project - congrats. The new site is divine.

Michelle Rollins said...

What a lovely logo. Nice work!

dulci said...

Great logo!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

this is incredible! i absolutely love it. xox