Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!




How cute are these costumes from Martha Stewart? As always, they reign in DIY costumes and well everything else, but these costumes are just such sweet little treats to enjoy before this fun Halloween weekend!

Don't you guys miss Martha Stewart Baby? That magazine was sooo good, and so ahead of it's time.

This is our first Halloween as parents so we are skipping the parties our friends are throwing and heading out to a Halloween parade for kids in our neighborhood. Good times!

Have a happy and safe Halloween weekend everyone!

{photos from martha stewart}

7 comments:

Audrie said...

How adorable! I'd like to make my future kids costumes but we'll see lol

Anonymous said...

Oh these kids are the cutest! I think it's more fun to dress up the kids these days :) They always look more adorable!

brooke @ claremont road said...

Wow. I don't have kids but I am bookmarking this for when I do -- that owl is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Marija said...

Very cute :) I love the little lobster photo.

Leen said...

I don't usually like 'Anne Geddes style' dressed up kids, but these are just so adorable...especially the little owl!

Jennifer DeDonato said...

The kid in the owl costume is the best...cuteness.

Anonymous said...

I made the owl and the lobster. So easy and the owl won the costume contest. In the issue of Martha's magazine that this was issued in, there is also a bat costume. I made that for my second son and he won, as well :)