Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Prints Charming




Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready for Fall! I came across the Prints Charming exhibit recently at Liberty in London and I am obsessed. Seriously, Liberty has always had some of most beautiful prints and this exhibit with new prints by a slew of award winning contemporary artists is just brilliant. Each printed fabric is available for purchase as well as any of the amazing products they are transferred onto. There is not one piece in this entire collection that I would not want at least 2 of! Enjoy!

{images from liberty via wonting}

5 comments:

Fee - Makeup Savvy said...

I totally agree with you, Liberty's has always and will do wonderful prints.

Love EVERYTHING on this post.

Sarah | Brilliant Event Planning said...

The red one is absolutely to die for!

anna and the ring said...

Oh Liberty you are so fine! Love the first teapot!

What he ate, what I ate. said...

lovely! I need those handkerchiefs!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

i love, love, love liberty prints. when i was about 15 my parents went to london and they brought me a couple of shirts that i still have hanging in my closet. amazing!