Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eye Candy



Okay - I have to admit, I am a bit late to the amazing, well, let's admit it, perfect work of Aran Goyoaga of the blog Cannelle et Vanille. Her desserts and styling are just breathtaking. Not only are they beautiful to the eye, but she comes from a family of pasty chefs so you can imagine how amazing they taste! She makes these wondrous creations, she styles them and is the eye behind the camera. Amazing, right? So I thought these photos would be a nice way to end the week before a nice long holiday weekend. My mouth is watering....

Happy 4th of July everyone. I hope everyone gets to hang out with their loved ones, have picnics, and eat good food!

{photos copyright of cannelle et vanille via the amazing amy atlas}

4 comments:

Bridechka said...

Sigh .. so yummy.

. said...

wow, these look so delicious!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Dionne said...

Oh that's such a coincidence! I posted about Aran's food blog on my blog today! I made one of her recipes, and it was soooo delicious. My photos are nowhere near as awesome as hers, but it's the taste that counts, right?

Anonymous said...

So pretty and delicious! :)