Monday, June 22, 2009

For Your Wedding or Wee One





These little cake toppers are just adorable. They have a lot of character to them, and lots of personality in their stances. I especially love the tennis player!

I am back to posting this week, last week we spent recovering from our little family vacation back to MN to introduce Lyla to our families. Traveling with a baby is a lot of fun and Lyla was a champ but boy did she require a lot of stuff! Triple the stuff we needed. While we were there a wise person said to me a vacation with a baby is more like a relocation. Very very true!

{photos from wee cute treasures}

3 comments:

. said...

These are so adorable!!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

kiss my spatula said...

oh my gosh, the cutest cake toppers i've ever seen! love your site!

Joanna Goddard said...

too cute!