Friday, May 8, 2009

Heart Full of Mom



I have been a huge fan of Hoot and Heart for sometime and what perfect pictures to post going into this beautiful Mother's Day weekend! I think it has rained almost every day the last month in NYC so these pictures have a bit of mood in them which I love.

This weekend is big for Patrick and me - our first wedding anniversary and my first Mother's Day! I can't believe how much has happened in the last year - we have so much to be grateful for! It is crazy how fast time goes - it seems like yesterday that we were in Jamaica.

I hope you all have an amazing Mother's Day weekend, hopefully you can all hug your mom if not send her lots of love! I have been incredibly lucky this last month - my mom was here in Brooklyn helping me transition into motherhood. Her and my Dad rented an apartment down the street and I have to say it was so much fun having them here with us. My Dad took off early (city life wasn't his thing) but my mom just left this last Wednesday. It was sad to say goodbye - but time to be our little family of three. One thing is for sure - moms are the best!!!

Have a beautiful and lovely weekend!!!

{photos from hoot and heart}

2 comments:

nole @ oh so beautiful paper said...

Happy Mother's Day Erica! This past year has gone by so quickly - my 1st anniversary will be in two weeks and I can't believe how quickly time has passed. You've accomplished so much this year - between a new baby and a new invitation line, you're my hero! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day - you deserve it!

BTW - I love the new header!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

happy first anniversary and happy mother's day!!!